Glitter Words
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2007

New Walker Buggy

I've promised lil Emeryn earlier if mummy achieves sales target and won rm300, mummy will get her a new toy between rm100. And yes, i've finally make it.. without further delaying, i've decided to get a walker buggy for emeryn as she is now learning to walk. i feel really bad for not buying her the walker the day before when i saw the walker at toysRus.....Ain't she a super baby who walks on her 8th month... no one could deny the fact.... (anyone????)

The walker costs me rm95 after much bargain. i couldn't wait for emeryn to come home and have a touch on the new walker as she is in my mum's at that time..upon fetching her, i can't stop telling her that mummy have got
her a new toy which i've promised her earlier. once promised, i'll make sure i deliver my words thou lil Emeryn may not comprehend wat the heck im telling her and what's promises are for...( as we always say "Promises are meant to be broken").. but that phrase is totally not meant for my girl. how could i not deliver my words to my own flesh, my lil previous princess???
Upon reaching home, i showed her the walker and of course she stared at it.. could it be she has just fallen in love at first sight with the walker??? nah, i bet not.... at last she has a hand on to the walker.. oh boy, she is filled with laughter and she looks so happy riding on it.. immediately i grabbed my camera and snapped away few photos of her... gosh, her smiles meant so much for me and it's certainly worth the price i'm paying to trade the smiles of my lil princess..

It's worth...it's certainly worth more than just laughter of Emeryn....

No comments: