Glitter Words
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2007

A love letter to my girl




My baby angel, you may be wondering sometimes why i kiss and hug you so intently, that's because i cannot believe that i have lil girl just like you. you are the best thing that has happened to me...you're the only thing that i could be proud of thus far.

You're important. Your emotional needs are perhaps more important than your physical needs... i pray i never forget this. Just as you are growing, so am i growing into motherhood. But good news, baby, i'm aware that the hugs, kisses and me telling you every minute everyday, mummy loves Emeryn, Emeryn is great, Emeryn is a good girl, you are the best girl in the world... don't you ever forget these things i tell you everyday... it will always be the only thing that would really matter at the end of the day.. it will be the only things i would want you to remember me by...

Emeryn, i say this over and over , i always wanted a girl just like you, beautiful and yet talented... i know that you are going to grow up to be a young fine lady... i know it, i see it and most of all i feel it... i sometimes wonder how lucky could i possibly be to have you in my life?? You have been the perfect gift from God. a gift for all seasons, for all times..

We share a special bond, and i am so proud to be called Emeryn's mum.. you're my achievement by far and being a mum to you will always be the only significant thing i would ever be doing with my life... being a mum is my priority and nothing else can measure up to that...it becomes very apparent just how important you are to me and how unimportant everything else is in comparison...

I love you and want only the best for you. i love you the way you are (thou at times you cry your lungs out and shouted madly)..... i have you in my heart and all over me forever, baby Emeryn...

1 comment:

Yeok Tho said...

ooOooO..! everyone loves emeryn! *hugs*

p/s: emeryn's eyes are bigger than her mum's and dad's!! lol~