Glitter Words
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2007

New Dresses

Just came home from buying milk powder for Emeryn. guess what??? we bought 4 big tins and it cost us rm190.. imagine that??? what an expenses??? what to do??? then I asked Jim to drop me at Anakku boutique. this has been one of my favorite hangout places when there's sale (it only happened after emeryn is here)...

Well, tonight i don't intend to hang out there too but i urgently need to buy a lotion for my sweetheart... she's running out of lotion... i love the smell on her lil' body covering with nice lotion..from day one Emeryn stepped to this world, she has been using lotion all over her body till now..reason: i wanted her to have smooth and silky complexion (which i envy so much). it was 9.05pm when i reached and normally it closes at 9pm...

I hurried to the lotion segment and grabbed two bottles. on my way to the cashier, i saw some 50% and 70% sign.. oh gosh... how could i control myself for not having a glance on it??? i swear if i don't make a stop at the promotional item, i would end up grumbling in the car later... as usual i couldn't resist such temptation.. by the way, i don't have a strong will..shame on me....amazingly i could hold myself from not buying at baby guess last weekend...it's way too expensive... sigh....

Some of the promotional items there, emeryn already has it on her wardrobe. two nice dresses caught my attention..without hesitation, i grabbed the smallest size. there are lots more to go but the sales girl is standing next to me, dropping some hints... hey, miss... we are closing soon...well, she did not mention that sentence...but of course i do understand.... each of the dress cost me around rm8. crazily cheap, isn't it??

I shopped a lot for emeryn nowadays.. she has too many dresses in her wardrobe and even some she has not manage to wear yet. but this doesn't seem to stop me from being a shopaholic...i love shopping for emeryn so much....i got to admit this.. i love seeing her in nice dress and look like precious lil' princess. guess i still need to wait for at least another 2 months for emeryn to fit the dresses i bought...perhaps can let her wear during our HK & Macau trip on may..

Emeryn, mummy hope you like it and look pretty in those dresses. One of it is bare back and another one with a special V-cutting at the end of the dress..both were from Disney... bet you'll look sexy in it...


.

No comments: