Glitter Words
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Chit Chatter

 Scene 1

I'm speechless...and I felt bad too...

Emeryn has to take the pedestrian bridge across to her school compound. I got irritated since I'm paying for the transport but yet the driver did not send her right to the school entrance. It's a pity seeing such a small size girl carrying a heavy school bag walking up and down the pedestrian bridge.

Me: Emeryn, why are you carrying your school bag on your own while uncle helps other to carry? Tomorrow onwards, please ask the uncle to carry for you.

Emeryn: Because the uncle is so old already. So I told him that I can carry my own bag.


Scene 2 

Emeryn: I told Samantha that I like the eraser and she went to the book store and got it for me. And I even thanked her.
Mummy: You can't ask your friend to buy you something. Please return this eraser to Samantha tomorrow.

Emeryn: I can't return her because her mommy will scold her. Later her mommy will ask why she buys 2 eraser?

Mummy: Wah, you're so smart. Then ask her how much is the eraser and return her with your pocket money.

No comments: