Glitter Words
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, April 13, 2007

Poor Girl

Just came back from Hope Children and it costs me rm137.50...it's now 1.10am....since this evening, my lil' sweetheart has been vomiting up to 4 times...gosh, what has happen to you, sweetie??? u ate anything unhygienic? it pains my heart so badly when i knew you fell down this afternoon and knocked on your head....i'm so angry.. why don't they take good care of you???

i hope the vomiting got nothing to do with it....else i could really go mad and bark non-stop...i keep on blaming myself for not able to take care of you while speeding so fast thou it rains heavily out there... i just want you to be safe...mummy could sense that you're so weak by looking at your teary eyes.... my goodness.... i started sobbing out of nowhere...my poor baby, how mummy wish mummy could replace all your unwell feelings....and let mummy suffer on your behalf...

doc advised not to give emeryn any food or even water till the next morning...i could feel a slight relief when you start making some noise and show some interest in the hospital...thank god, nothing serious eventually...you fall asleep on the way back home... sweet dreams, sweetheart... i want you to get well soon so that we could have a great journey to kl for your prize presentation on sun..
being a mum is tough and ain't easy but the reward is indescribable... nothing heals a broken soul rather than seeing my little innocent one smiling back at me...it's priceless....it's stunningly amazing... believe me, motherhood is a great challenge and rewarding...with emeryn around, i've learn a lot from her...learning how to be a good mum, how to be a role model, how to fulfill your every wishes and how to struggle everyday just for you...with you around, the world seems to be a brighter place for mummy...
get well soon, Emeryn...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear.. hope Emeryn is feeling much better now :( I know exactly how you feel. Been in and out of hospitals more than I like to. My eldest broke his arm 2 weeks ago and had to do surgery. Worst part is.. it's his 2nd time breaking the same arm !! Arrgghh... the pain of Parenthood !! Get well soon Emeryn.. Jusco needs you this Sunday. Hehehe :D

Selina said...

Thanks... emeryn is recovering after a day..sad to hear about your eldest. boy or girl? yes, the pain of parenthood seing our lil innocent one suffering...but there are more joyous moments which we can celebrate about parenthood, rite? btw, how did you get my blog?? just wondering...

Anonymous said...

I have both boys. How I got to know your blog? I was searching for baby stuff then I stumbled on yours. Hahaha. You can visit mine... check out d attached link on my id :)

Selina said...

You have such a great blog column about your boys... so much effort seing you putting Gary in lotsa contest..update me if there's any upcoming baby contest ya...so i could submit emeryn's pic too...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment :) He is just lucky to win so many contest last year. Hehehe. This year will be Emeryn's turn *kekeke*

Selina said...

How i wish... hehehehe