Glitter Words
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Cheeky Conversation on Sunday

Mummy woke up really late today and getting a bit lazy. Again lil' cheeky ask for porridge for lunch. The lazy mummy opt for the lazy way; ikan bilis porridge with chicken burger in tiny pieces. Though it's a fast meal but hell it's still chicken anyway. Lol. When it's ready:

Emeryn: I want pumpkin moy moy. I don't want this chicken burger.

Mummy: If you don't finish it, no playground time for you later.

Lil' cheeky finally gave in and said "Ok, I will try first, if it's not yummy, I'll spit it out, ok?"



Later it followed with another cheeky conversation:


Emeryn: Mummy, please feed me.

I was busy blogging and facebooking; thus replied "I'm busy now; I can't fish you." My tongue go out the other round and pronounce f-i-s-h.

Emeryn: Feed la; not fish la. How can you fish me? Haiyo".


No comments: