Glitter Words
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 2, 2007

June Baby Contest ~ KindergartenMalaysia

 

 Time for June baby contest again... mummy never gets tired of submitting Emeryn's photo for any contest... just give it a try..no harm done... hehehe..Just bought the Parenthood magazine yerterday nite and to my disapointment, Emeryn's photo wasn't published as any of the winner... so sad.... I'll try again for this month contest... Emeryn gonna celebrate her 1st birthday very soon, just a month away...

Kindly cast your vote for my lil' sweetheart at the below address:
http://www.infoguide.com.my/votestreet/votecaster/babycontest.php?campaign_id=37

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanted to let you know that the JOHNSON'S Baby Of the Year 2007 Contest is on. You should send Emeryn's pictures !! I think she stands a chance :)

You can read the details in my other blog.. http://comfybebe.multiply.com

GOOD LUCK and keep me posted !!

Selina said...

Yes, has just read the blog.. will try to submit then...thanks :)