Glitter Words
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Her Pimple Breakout. Arghhh !!!

 lunch after class

 random photos

 
 breakfast before class

We started to loosen a lil' since the school exam was over. Emeryn attended her tuition classes as usual and Dynamic Kids on Sat. After the class, mummy stopped at Sunshine Market as Emeryn requested for porridge for her lunch. She was so happy that porridge is still available at that time. While mummy drove, she had it in the car. Mummy brought her to O2 Clinic as she complained of some breakouts on her cheeks. We then spent our afternoon at home and even napped for 2hours in the late afternoon. Mummy had to wake Emeryn up at about 8.30pm and we then rode our motorcycle out for late dinner.

Emeryn attended her Sunday tuition in the morning before we headed over to Por Por's house after her class.


From FB >>> 3days ago she pestered me to bring her to skin clinic as she felt differently on her cheek; not smooth and some tiny bumps. She said "I can no longer shoot nice video for my tik tok." My friend said I should use toner and moisturiser etc etc.... 

And the doctor said to me "You should be glad that she wanted to look beautiful."
Yes, still my beautiful princess. ❤️❤️❤️

No comments: