Glitter Words
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, September 14, 2018

My Lil' Fighter


From FB >>>As others are planning for their short break during this long weekend, we are drowning ourselves with revision after revision. 😭😭

For the past months, we have achieved so much together. We have definitely come a long way. Tuition classes, exercises and revision, all I can see it's her perseverance to work harder, to strive better. This little baby of mine has changed tremendously to now a more responsible and a dedicated young lady. I admire the new her. 💪💪💪

Hang on there. Our staycation is approaching right after the exam. I promise you, no more books, no more tuition. Only dance class, singing class and even art class.

You're always my lil' fighter. 

No comments: