Glitter Words
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Lunch Treat from Emeryn & Revision

 lunch treat

 breakfast before Cambridge

 being playful during revision break

Since Sept, mummy has stopped Emeryn's school bus service and mummy is taking turn with Ah Ma to fetch Emeryn from school to daycare. Emeryn insisted mummy to have lunch at her school as she badly want to introduce her school canteen food to mummy. She has been hard selling how delicious the food were. Instead of mummy having lunch at her school, she bought mummy a chicken wing & iced lemon tea. The next day she brought mummy fried rice. She got ready of her food container in the morning and ordered the fried rice after school. She even reminded mummy not to grab her own lunch. That day 60% of her daily allowance gone for mummy's lunch and she came back with 20% for saving.

On Fri evening, mummy & Uncle Leonard cooked calamari & prawn spaghetti for dinner. Most of the weekday we continued with revision after 8pm to get ready for the school final exam. Emeryn attended her BM tuition on Sat afternoon. After the tuition, Uncle Leonard dropped Emeryn at Theng Ee Ee's house and he went out with mummy for an advanced birthday celebration, followed by a movie date. 

The next morning, mummy went to Theng Ee Ee's house and had breakfast with Emeryn before sending her to Cambridge class. As usual we went over to Por Por's house for our usual Sun visit and had our meal there.

From faceboook "My lunch treat from Emeryn Ung; tiny chicken wing & iced lemon tea. 55% of her daily allowance gone.
"Here's your favorites. Mummy, thank you for taking care of me."


Emeryn: Mummy, how come u didn't fetch me from school just now?"
Me: Sorry, I forgot that I have a meeting to attend. I'll fetch you tomorrow.
Emeryn: I bought you chicken wing from the canteen just now. Nevermind, tomorrow I'll get u a drumstick. * hold my hand and kiss my cheek.
She only has rm4 pocket money. How on earth to spare some for me???

No comments: