Glitter Words
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Random Facebook Updates

She was on iPad and I'm assuming she was downloading some new games when she asked "Mummy, how to spell Caterpillar Roar?" I then spelled for her. Frustrated, she didn't get what she wanted. So I walked over and checked. She was on YouTube searching for MTV. Know what was that supposed to be??? It's Katy Perry Roar.

Sept is definitely a good month and today mark my 10th Anniversary at JS. 10years (one third + of my life) is a long struggle but having what I have now, I have no regret and yet feeling proud of it; being able to live my life to the fullest and to travel to places with the people I love most. And more exciting news awaits. Sense of accomplishment and life couldn't get any better !!! 人生有多少个十年.

No comments: