Glitter Words
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday

birthday breakfast
 
birthday gift

 
 
birthday portraits

@ Tesco Tg Pinang 


 @ Mc Donalds

@ Giant, Bayan Baru

 
@ home

Mon was a replacement holiday for Penang Heritage Day and it was Emeryn's birthday. This year Emeryn is celebrating her 7th birthday. Mummy took leave in conjunction of the memorable day and it was a day to spoil her lil' princess. We started our day early and reached Gurney Plaza at around 9.30am. Our first destination was Winter Warmers where we filled our empty stomachs with hearty breakfast. Mummy ordered her breakfast set which consists of sandwiches and coffee and pasta for Emeryn. The pasta and chips were nicely decorated, which symbolizes the kids meal. Emeryn keep rushing mummy to finish her breakfast as her main objective has yet to fulfilled. 

Our second destination was at Toys R Us, which is also the highlight of the day. Mummy has promised her a gift and she has always wanted a piano. There were 3-4 different piano sets available and we tested all of them. After taking our time trying on it, Emeryn finally decided on a pink set which mummy don't quite agree on. Mummy gave in because she has promised Emeryn that she can choose anything she desires. After buying the gift, we snapped some of photo before leaving Gurney Plaza.

Our third destination was Tesco Tanjung Pinang. Emeryn wanted to go to the indoor theme park. Her wish was mummy's command. We both played some game there before Emeryn requested for ice cream. We hop over to Mc Donalds where mummy ordered Mc Flurry. Before finishing the Mc Flurry, she requested for fried chicken after being tempted by the person eating next to us. Mummy's initial plan was to bring her to Love Bites for lunch as she always yearn to revisit the place. A child can be just so simple minded and carefree. Mc Donalds was our lunch for that day.

After leaving Mc Donalds, Emeryn requested to go to Giant @ Bayan Baru. It offers free unlimited kiddy rides and indoor playground. We spent about 30mins there before leaving. We bought batteries to be installed on the piano set. Upon reaching home, Emeryn can't wait further to unwrap her piano. She tried playing on it immediately after mummy inserted the batteries and set it up for her. She is very much in love with the piano. Mummy took a quick nap after that but had a disturbed nap because Emeryn purposely play the piano and sang loudly just to make sure mummy would not sleep. How cheeky.

Emeryn attended her BM tuition in the evening. After the class, we headed to Secret Recipe @ Egate to buy a slice of cake for Emeryn. She choose durian cheesecake among all. At home, we sang Birthday song and Emeryn made a wish. It was just a simple celebration between the two of us but yet it was another memorable day for us. 7years old, another milestone achieved. Happy Birthday!!!

Update from mummy's fb:

Happy Birthday to my lil' precious princess Emeryn Ung. You are my best friend who stood by me all these years, seeing me fall and rise, sharing my happiness and enduring my pain together, laughing and crying together. I couldn't ask for anything better. You're the best gift I had and will be my "best-est" gift of all. I love you and may you be bless with only the best. Happy 7th birthday, Princess.

Karma is absolutely a b*tch. It hits me now. Back then I used to play the recorder next to my sleeping mum, just to wake her up from her nap to play/entertain me. Now Emeryn did exactly the same on me. She sings her lungs out and play the battery operated piano just like those heavy metal bands while I was taking my nap. She then peeped at me and gave me a cunning smile. Arggghhhh, I did that when I was in Std 3 and she's even better, Std 1.


No comments: