Glitter Words
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

She Leaves Me with NO Choice

Emeryn: Mummy, what cake you want?
Me: Errmmmm, i want a Princess cake.
Emeryn: I buy u angry bird cake ok? Angry bird nicer than princess.
Me: Oh ok.
Emeryn: What colour you want?
Me: I want black colour.
Emeryn: Black colour is for boy. I buy for you red colour la.

*** Then she checked her wallet and found out she only have RM15.

Me: RM15 is not enough to get a cake.
Emeryn: You go and work. Then you give me more more money, ok?

At first she asked me what i want, and i said my choice. End of the day, she decides everything for me and even asked me to go to work to get her more $$ to buy me a cake. Looks like I'm buying a cake for myself instead.

No comments: