Glitter Words
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, December 3, 2007

To PaPa with LOVE

On the last check up, emeryn weighs 10.7kg... She emerges taller as well and mummy could only notice it when her long pants turned so much shorter... These few days mummy stayed with only emeryn as kakak is staying at granny’s place to take care of ah chor... Ah chor fell down one morning and was admitted for a routine check... Thank God, she is doing well now but having some slight walking difficulties...And it’s the time again for mummy to do everything from feeding, bathing, washing, cleaning, playing and putting emeryn to sleep... All these have not been hassle me so much since a year ago after hiring my maid... Well, it’s a good time for mother-daughter bonding too... Its 12.10am now and emeryn has just fallen off from the bed. It’s mummy’s mistake for not securing some pillow by the bed side. Emeryn cried for a lil’ while and fell asleep soon after... Careless mummy :(

It has been 2.5months since daddy left and yet Emeryn still have a very bright & fond memory of daddy...Emeryn has been chatting to daddy almost every single day via online webcam.. Thanks to the advance technology for having invented such a useful tool. :) Else I bet emeryn wouldn’t recall a slight glimpse of daddy by now... Emeryn has been calling PaPa PaPa PaPa non-stop seeing daddy on the webcam... Emeryn starts calling PaPa even the online connection has yet to establish..She must have missed him a lot, really a lot!!! Emeryn has been calling PaPa so often but not calling MaMa that often...

Mummy spent more time playing with Emeryn these few days... Just like earlier, we have been playing kok-kok-beh again... Mummy gets really weary but Emeryn insisted to go on... She would pull mummy’s leg and start rocking..How could I resist her lil’ demand??? Thus, the game was on!!! Worst still, emeryn would sit on mummy’s tummy and nag on it with her whole weight... She would laugh out loud when mummy pretends to be in pain...

Mummy also sang emeryn’s old time fav, Old Mc Donald while putting emeryn to bed... At times, emeryn will roam around, jumping on the bed, throwing pillows and all her toys to the floor and then pick it up again and repeat it for several times until she gets exhausted... Sometimes mummy just lay besides watching emeryn in action and emeryn would come near and give mummy a kiss on the lips or cheeks. It was such a great moment receiving a kiss without needing to ask for it and especially it’s from my darling baby...

Emeryn now learns to feed herself... Sometimes she would feed her lil’ toys with drinking water and even her own pacifier...Looking at it crack a huge smile on me..She would pronounce “mom mom” and put her pacifier on her doggie toy’s mouth.. She would also help to comb her doggie’s fur...

Well, motherhood wholly is an eye opener for me... Becoming a mother, I have grown up a lot.. I learned to tolerate imperfects.. I learned to manage anger..I learned to sacrifice. I learned to love...I have never love someone so much before I have my lil’ emeryn... I have never been so protective over someone else before... No one else has been so significant in my life before and impact on any of my decision making until the day I have my Emeryn.. She is utterly my everything, my world, my life, my soul and my flesh... I felt blessed to have such a beautiful daughter... Emeryn, mummy loves you a lot... Muaks...

No comments: